Alexis Wong, CPA
Alexis Wong, CPA has nearly 30 years of experience in public accounting. He has extensive knowledge and experience in working with tax-exempt organizations and oversees the tax compliance of over 200 not-for-profit organizations. Alex has also advised high-net-worth individuals, closely held businesses, estates and trusts, retail/wholesale and service enterprises in various industries, including real estate, manufacturing, financial services and transportation.
Alex is in charge of the firm’s Small Business Accounting Practice and also well-versed in international taxation. He enjoys applying his knowledge to find ways to benefit his clients in their tax planning and compliance. Alex works diligently to build trust with each of his clients through frequent communication and by providing the best advice possible.
- His ability to anticipate needs based on his deep understanding of clients’ businesses
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to provide the right and best answers
- Fostering long-term relationships built on trust
- His expertise on new national and international tax laws
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
- Asian Business League of San Francisco (Member)
In his free time, Alex enjoys playing golf, basketball and tennis and skiing with his family. He is also a loyal viewer of the History Channel.