Camille Llaguna, CPA has over six years of experience in public accounting. Her areas of expertise include affordable housing developers, real estate partnerships and non-profit organizations with an emphasis on social service providers.
As an audit manager, Camille focuses on strategy, from planning and supervising the team and executing the audit. She provides technical support, encouragement and inspiration to her team to keep projects moving forward for clients. She also coaches and mentors audit staff to become more efficient and provide high quality client service.
- Skilled at building relationships based on trust
- Fast learner and highly adaptable to complexity
- Acts as a mentor to help clients and staff learn and grow
- Able to provide technical assistance on accounting and audit issues
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Camille loves to travel and takes one big trip every year. She is adventurous and enjoys trying new things. She likes animals, especially dogs. Camille is very close with her family and acknowledges the sacrifices her parents made for their family, which is her motivation for being successful in her career.
None at this time.