Mark Brittain, CPA
Mark Brittain, CPA has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include tax planning for individuals and businesses, extensive research in ERISA, designing, implementing and administering employee benefit plans, reviewing tax filings and representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service. Mark advises closely held businesses and high-net-worth individuals as he is well-versed in the complex tax structures of executives and owners, particularly in the real estate industry.
Mark is the former head of the firm’s Tax Department and leads Employee Benefits Practice and key initiatives involving technology. Mark loves meeting new people and encourages his clients to communicate with him frequently and use him as a resource. He models the team culture of LvHJ and takes pride in the effort and quality of work his team delivers on each engagement.
- Personalized attention combined with premium quality work
- Consistent check-ins throughout the year, not just during the tax season
- The ability to be flexible while keeping the work on track
- Reliability and an approachable style of tax planning
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
Mark pursued a degree in English literature and worked for his father’s tax preparation business through college. In his spare time, Mark loves to travel and is an avid golfer.