CAS+ For Affordable Housing
Client Accounting and Advisory Services
With decades of experience as auditors of affordable housing entities, the team at Lindquist, von Husen & Joyce LLP works with a variety of local and national affordable housing entities and related not-for-profits.
We understand your operational challenges to observe strict reporting and financial compliance. Your internal accounting teams need continuous training and capacity. To help you meet these demands, we offer our non-audit clients the CAS+ solution.
Because we understand audit scope and your industry’s requirements, CAS+ delivers a seamless and remote outsourcing approach to the following accounting and advisory services.
- Monthly closing:
- Account reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Budget and actual variance analysis
- Balance sheet account analysis
- Preparation of recurring journal entries and adjusting entries
- Preparation of internal financial reports
- Preparation of government agency reports
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules
- Transaction processing:
- Accounts payable
- Cash receipts processing
- Preparation of intercompany bank transfers
- Preparation and monitoring of development draw packages
- Review of draft audited financial statements
- Recommendation of process improvements and internal controls
Augment your internal team or fully outsource your accounting and advisory needs through CAS+ for affordable housing at LvHJ. Gain more confidence and organization in your back office throughout the year. We will advise you for compliance and growth.
Charlotte Tay, CPA, CGMA