Ali Nasir, CPA has more than seven years of experience in public accounting. Ali is actively involved in providing audit, accounting, and management advisory services to our clients in the real estate industry, including both non-profit and privately held organizations. His clients include affordable housing developers, property management companies and affordable housing syndicators, as well as other non-profits. He specializes in assisting clients with U.S. Department Housing and Urban Development (HUD) audits, as well as the complexities of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), and Historic Tax Credit (HTC).
As a manager on the LvHJ audit team, Ali is an important contributor to the ongoingimprovement efforts of the firm’s audit procedures and process initiatives. He is dedicated to providing proactive, value-added advisory services to our clients.
- Passionate to continuously educate myself to assist clients and provide simple solutions for complex and technical issues.
- Dedication for personalized, pro-active client services and timely deliverables.
- Learn and mentor team members to build a better team and commit to provide best experience to clients.
- Years of experience in affordable housing to support adherence to current and emerging regulations.
- CPA, Illinois Board of Accountancy
I like to spend time with my family and friends. I try to find time to read and educate myself on related real estate and financial investments. I enjoy watching movies, fond of multiple genres of music and enjoy playing billiards.