Amy Woldemar, CPA has 17 years of experience in public accounting. She works closely with affordable housing entities on tax planning and compliance. Amy’s experience prior to LvHJ included work with individuals, small businesses and partnerships. Her partnership experience includes venture capital, private equity and hedge fund clients. She has worked at a big four accounting firm, as well as smaller private CPA firms.
As a senior tax manager on the LvHJ tax team, Amy focuses on providing proactive and valuable tax planning insight to affordable housing clients. Her attention to detail brings a high level of service to her clients. She lends a wide range of expertise to client engagements.
- High attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of complicated topics
- Outstanding client service and responsiveness
- Fosters meaningful relationships with clients
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Amy enjoys spending time with her three kids at their activities which include swimming, gymnastics and soccer. In her free time, she reads historical fiction and spends time being active outdoors.