Lena Xu, CPA has six years of experience in public accounting. Her areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for real estate partnerships, non-profit organizations, public and private corporations, and high-net-worth individuals. She has worked with clients in various industries, including affordable housing and real estate, healthcare, education and retail.
As a tax manager, Lena works closely with clients to ensure timely communication and delivery of each project. She also oversees the LvHJ tax team, assists with in-house training and staff development, providing guidance on tax research and complicated tax issues to help them learn and grow. Lena has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and was a tax accountant in China prior to receiving her master’s degree from San Diego State University and joining LvHJ.
- Working knowledge of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Technical understanding of Chinese and U.S. tax laws and systems
- Excellent analytical skills with detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants – Young and Emerging Professionals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Lena lives an active lifestyle and enjoys hiking and yoga. She likes to travel and explore new cultures by connecting with the locals. She loves gummy bears and it’s rare to see Lena without a smile on her face.
None at this time.