Lina Widjaja, CPA has 15 years of experience in public accounting. Her areas of expertise include affordable housing partnerships, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), not-for-profit taxation and multi-state corporations. Lina also helps clients with employee benefits filings and questions. Prior to joining LvHJ, she provided accounting and tax services to many small businesses and a multi-national cargo transport company.
As a manager in the firm’s Tax Department, Lina is responsible for tax compliance for affordable housing partnerships, not-for-profit and multi-state corporations engagements. When working with her clients, she makes the best effort to provide them additional insights as well as helping with their tax filing needs in a timely manner.
- Ability to research, collect, and analyze information quickly
- Up-to-date insights on new markets and regulatory changes
- Useful recommendations for key business decisions
- Strong sense of responsibility and responsiveness
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
The work-life balance at LvHJ allows Lina to pursue her professional goals while raising a family. She enjoys gardening, traveling, watching her children grow and guiding them as they explore the world around them.