Meg Song, CPA, has 12 years of experience in public accounting. She works closely with affordable housing entities on tax planning and compliance. Before she came to LvHJ, Meg focused on real estate clients including real estate funds, hospitality, and development and partnership taxation at two-Big Four firms. She lends a wide range of expertise to client engagements.
As a senior tax manager, Meg is a trusted consultant who provides valuable business insight to clients. She empowers her team to provide their best work to affordable housing clients by acting as a mentor and teacher. Meg is easy to work with, caring, and proud of the work she produces. She is dependable and a successful leader.
- Strong technical expertise
- In-depth understanding of complicated topics
- Outstanding client service and relationship management
- Successfully leads teams through engagements
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Meg is originally from Korea and moved to San Francisco for college over 20 years ago. She lives in the Bay Area with her husband and daughter. She regularly volunteers at a soup kitchen.
None at this time.