Sandra Martinez, CPA has 15 years of experience in public accounting. Her areas of expertise include not-for-profit organizations, affordable housing and real estate, commercial real estate, private schools and 401(k) and 403(b) audits. While she leans toward servicing of 501(c)(3) organizations, Sandra is also experienced in private accounting and has worked for companies in a wide variety of industries, including a leading Fortune 100 utility company in the Bay Area.
Sandra enjoys and strives for building strong client relationships by paying close attention to what each client is saying and doing her best to interpret their needs to provide the best solution. She also enjoys working with not-for-profits and participating in their events. Her desire to make a difference extends to LvHJ clients.
- Anticipating and communicating potential obstacles
- Providing constructive feedback to solve challenges
- Building consensus among her team and with clients
- Understanding the unique culture and needs of each client
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
In her spare time, Sandra enjoys spending time with her family, going to movies, playing Sudoku and reading mystery novels. When the time permits, she tries to squeeze in some traveling.