Sandra Widjaja, CPA has 11 years of experience in public accounting. Her expertise includes tax planning and compliance for partnerships and not-for-profit organizations. Prior to joining LvHJ, Sandra worked with hedge funds and investment partnerships.
Sandra puts client satisfaction first and has a knack for developing her team to do the same. She is proactive, a strong communicator and knows how to properly handle just about any situation for a successful outcome.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Eagerness to provide clients with high quality service
- Curiosity about new systems and approaches
- Creates long-term connections with clients and staff
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Sandra is originally from Indonesia, where most of her family still lives. In her spare time, she likes to read detective novels and travel to new cities across America. She is a self-proclaimed foodie and enjoys trying new dishes wherever she goes. While she loves the fresh fruit of Hawaii and the diverse flavors of Chicago, nothing beats the Indonesian cuisine prepared by her mother and grandmother.
None at this time.