Stanley Woo, CPA has 35 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include tax planning, tax research and tax compliance for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates and trusts. Stan is known for his tremendous technical strength and has worked with clients in various industries, including manufacturing, construction, real estate, professional services, and hospitality.
Stan enjoys working with numbers, structure, and people, keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax laws and researching for his clients. He excels not only in finding answers, but also in providing solid alternatives so that clients can choose solutions that work best for them. He strives to help his clients minimize their tax liability through proper and advance planning.
- Extensive knowledge and experience to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Well-researched, thoughtful and timely answers to clients’ questions
- Treating each client as if they are his only client
- Providing the right amount of planning and consulting for clients’ needs
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
As a native San Franciscan, Stan enjoys living in the Bay Area with his family and follows the action of the local professional football, baseball, and basketball teams in his spare time.