Steven Huang has over 10 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include not-for-profit organizations with emphasis on community lending, social service providers, real estate developers, affordable housing partnerships, tax-credit cost certifications, 401(k) and 403(b) audits. Prior to joining LvHJ, Steven worked for a local not-for-profit organization for seven years.
Steven works closely with his clients, acting as an extension of their organizations. By getting things done in a timely manner, he empowers affordable housing developers and not-for-profits to get the financing they need. Steven oversees his engagements every step of the way, answering questions and providing insight as needed.
- Extensive expertise in affordable housing and not-for-profits
- Regular communication to keep everyone on the same page
- Eager to assist with any challenges faced by his clients
- Extraordinary attention to detail and client service
- California Society of CPAs (member)
Steven is a big sports fan and enjoys cheering on the Golden State Warriors and San Francisco Giants. He also enjoys traveling and hiking with his wife and son, and participates in his son’s baseball league during the summer.
None at this time.