Yvonne To, CPA has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. Her expertise encompasses tax preparation for expats and foreign nationals, preparing returns for high net worth individuals, consulting and preparing tax returns for partnerships, including private equity and hedge funds. Prior to joining LvHJ, Yvonne worked for a big four accounting firm. She brings a wide range of expertise to client engagements.
In her work with expatriates and foreign nationals, Yvonne managed their tax filings and form reporting requirements for their specific situations both at home and abroad. As a senior tax manager on the LvHJ tax team, Yvonne works closely with her clients, building meaningful and trusting relationships.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Ability to establish trust with clients
- Fosters meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive expertise in working with expats and foreign nationals on tax planning and preparation
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Yvonne has family living all over the world and travels frequently to visit them. She has an affinity for cooking. She enjoys replicating cultural dishes from her global travels. Like Anthony Bourdain, she uses food to break the ice and connect with new friends who become family through this shared experience.