Develop Your Career
It’s hard to pin down our favorite reasons for working here at LvHJ. In the top three, we have our culture, our longevity and the fact that we are giving back to the community.
Let us help you build the career of your dreams
- Affordable housing developers and managers
- Advocacy and public policy groups
- Social service providers and community support networks
- Community lenders (including CDFIs)
- Regional centers
- Technology and research providers
- Private foundations
- Private K-12 schools
- Education and resource providers
- High-net-worth individuals and families
- Professional services (e.g. legal, architecture)
- Real estate developers and investors
- General contractors
Who We’re Looking For
- People who are organized and methodical
- People who are driven to make a change in the world
- People searching for tax accountant jobs and CPA jobs
- People who value their individuality and appreciate a healthy work-life balance
We take great pride in the success of our professionals, providing guidance and support to help them achieve professional and personal goals. We provide a formal, ongoing mentoring program between partners and staff to sustain good communication and new development opportunities for everyone within the firm. Our three newest partners have all been promoted from within the firm after serving in key managerial roles, which demonstrates our professional development and career opportunities here at LvHJ.
Our culture is one where collaboration is key to developing thorough solutions to complex problems through attestation, tax planning and accounting processes and controls. By providing our clients with the best consulting, we are enabling the future to take shape in the hearts and minds of visionary leaders.
We also know how to have fun. When you work for LvHJ, you will have opportunities to see and interact with your fellow accounting professionals outside of work as we participate in local charity events, skill-building workshops, cooking or dining activities and more.
Whether you are looking for exciting career opportunities in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area (or 100% remote options) to serve clients through a leading public accounting firm in California, contact LvHJ. We recruit nationwide and promote flexibility for our professionals: remote, hybrid or in-person.