Andy Ou, CPA has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. He establishes strong relationships with his clients to better understand their business goals and needs, or individual tax situations. With this in mind, Andy continuously stays up-to-date on any changes that may be affecting his client’s tax situations or business goals. The relationship that he builds with his clients ensures that they can be prepared for the future.
Andy brings a wealth of knowledge to LvHJ by working with clients in many different industries. He provides tax advisory services to a variety of clients, including; individuals, nonprofits, small businesses and large organizations. This experience has allowed Andy to develop the expertise to help position his clients for success.
- Ability to establish trust with clients
- Fosters meaningful relationships with clients
- Continuously learning about tax law regulations and updates
- Extensive expertise in working with a variety of clients to support their individual and business tax needs
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Andy has a strong passion for music. He enjoys listening to music at his home, but loves the fun environment that you can find at a live-concert venue. He also enjoys listening to music with his children. Andy is an avid fan of the Golden State Warriors and Manchester United. He enjoys cheering for both teams, win or lose.