Crisanto Francisco, CPA has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. He entered the field, following in his father’s footsteps to join the largest CPA firm in the Philippines. His areas of expertise include affordable housing developers, real estate partnerships, property management companies and other not-for-profit organizations, as well as tax-credit cost certifications.
As a Principal, Crisanto greatly contributes to improving the firm’s internal processes and procedures in order to enhance client service and audit efficiency. He is responsible for supervising and training audit staff and figuring out how everyone can work together productively.
- Putting current issues into perspective by reviewing past solutions
- Maximizing internal controls and processes for high productivity
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing them
- Helping clients understand complex or unusual transactions and identify potential issues and solutions
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
In his spare time, Crisanto enjoys watching TV and movies, and playing sports such as basketball. Besides his family, music is something he cannot live without.