Joe Li, CPA has over 10 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include affordable housing developers, real estate partnerships, property management companies, upper-tier investment funds, not-for-profit organizations and tax-credit cost certifications. Prior to joining LvHJ, Joe developed his specialization in the real estate industry and assisted clients in a wide variety of industries, such as technology, consumer business, banking and venture capital, while working at one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Joe contributes to the culture of teamwork at LvHJ by working closely with partners and junior staff and promoting collaboration. With each client organization, he focuses on gaining in-depth understanding of their business, designing efficient approach to achieve audit objectives and coordinating resources and efforts to meet and exceed expectations.
- Technical expertise in LvHJ’s niche industries
- Broad knowledge of standards and regulations in various industries
- Identifying issues early and resolving them in a timely manner
- Communicating accounting issues in a comprehensive way
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
Joe has been fascinated by numbers and a collector of baseball cards since childhood. In his spare time, he enjoys watching the games of local sports teams and spending time with his family.