Scott Smith, CPA has 20 years of experience in public accounting. He has extensive experience in providing a full range of audit, review and compilation services to clients in a variety of industries, especially in the affordable housing, not-for-profit, construction, heavy equipment, professional services and maritime industries. In the affordable housing industry, Scott has worked closely with both small and large not-for-profit affordable housing developers, their affiliated and non-affiliated management companies and their investors, providing specialized audit and tax services.
Scott particularly enjoys the close relationship that often develops with his clients. He is a proactive advisor, consultant and resource to clients on matters related to accounting and general business operations. Scott works to develop engagement teams that are committed to quality, client service focused and forward-thinking.
- Creative and proactive business advisory skills
- Personal attention and commitment to client service
- Timely and efficient solutions to business management issues
- Plain-language explanation of complex accounting issues
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
- East Bay Housing Organizations (Member)
In his spare time, Scott enjoys golfing, traveling and spending time with his family and friends.