Lindquist, von Husen & Joyce LLP
Lindquist, von Husen & Joyce LLP (LvHJ) is a premier public accounting firm based in San Francisco, providing distinguished services to the affordable housing & real estate community, not-for-profits, individuals & families, and closely held businesses throughout California and beyond. Since its formation in 1935, LvHJ has helped its clients meet their complex needs with its technical expertise and results-driven service.
LvHJ is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 160 member firms with over 500 offices in over 80 countries around the world.
• 80 years of outstanding client service
• Top 30 firm in the Greater Bay Area (San Francisco Business Times)
• Access to responsive and dedicated professionals throughout the year
• Nationally recognized provider of attestation and tax services to affordable housing and not-for-profit organizations
• Accuracy, transparency and timely delivery assured
• In-depth knowledge of regulations and trends in the affordable housing industry
• Long-term relationships and success in working with not-for-profits
• A variety of services offered to high-net-worth individuals and closely held businesses
Commitment to Excellence
• Ongoing training and education to clients, business partners and staff
• Affiliations and active involvement with industry and professional associations
• Team-oriented culture that fosters collaboration and growth
LvHJ Insights is our monthly e-newsletter, sharing best practices, expert opinion, and tips regarding various audit and tax issues. Sign up today to start receiving our e-newsletter! Read the latest issue and archived issues here.
Latest Issue (January 2016): “STRENGTH MATTERS® Financial Statement Disclosures - Sample #8 - Notes Receivable”
Our FREE 2015- 2016 Tax Planning Guide is now available in digital and PDF format. To access the Tax Guide and for additional financial tools, please click here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.