Joe Huie, CPA has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for not-for-profit organizations, closely held businesses and high-net-worth individuals. Joe has worked with clients in various industries, including hospitality, manufacturing, and private clubs.
Joe enjoys finding solutions to unique issues his clients deal with in both their personal and business situations. Working with LvHJ team members, he ensures clients are provided with insights and recommendations they need to make informed decisions.
- His dedication to provide professional, personalized service
- Creative and practical solutions that are customized for each client’s circumstances
- Prompt response and attention to their needs
- Building trust and confidence among clients that they will be well taken care of
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
In his spare time, Joe enjoys following the local Bay Area sports teams (Warriors, Giants, and 49ers) and learning to play the game of golf. He also enjoys reading and traveling.