Sherman Leong, CPA has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. He has extensive experience in providing tax planning, compliance and consulting services to a diverse client base, including high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, corporations, fiduciaries and not-for-profit organizations. His industry experience spans across affordable housing and real estate, construction, healthcare, hospitality and agriculture. Sherman is also knowledgeable in multi-state taxation and has helped clients with unique cases, such as cost segregation studies and sale of businesses.
Sherman has always had a love for numbers, math and problem-solving and enjoys providing tailored solutions to each client. He makes the best of technical skills in combination with accounting software and tools he is well-versed in during the engagements to increase efficiency and ensure timely delivery.
- Identifying and addressing unique needs of each client in a timely manner
- His extensive experience in various industries
- Thorough advice on complex tax issues
- Communicating tax law changes and implications as appropriate
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Society (Lifetime Member)
- At The Crossroads (Board Member)
In his spare time, Sherman enjoys playing soccer, hiking, visiting his family and eating good food in his home country, Singapore.