Charlotte Tay, CPA
Charlotte Tay, CPA has over 15 years of experience in public accounting. Her areas of expertise include real estate developers, property managers, affordable housing partnerships and corporations, not-for-profit organizations with an emphasis on social service providers and 401(k) and 403(b) audits. Charlotte frequently provides advisory services and educational training to clients and prospects in the areas of affordable housing, tax-credit cost certifications and general accounting principles. Prior to joining LvHJ, Charlotte worked for a global corporation and a consulting firm.
Charlotte is the firm’s Management Committee Chair and the head of LvHJ’s Audit Department and Quality Control. She has greatly contributed to the development of weekly in-house CPE trainings and a mentorship program which support of the culture of learning and professional development at LvHJ. Among clients, she is known for her technical accounting strengths and ability to build trust and long-term relationships.
- Keeping clients apprised of current news that impacts their businesses
- Technical strengths of her audits
- The ability to own all aspects of her work and keep it moving forward
- Her passion for continuous learning to better serve her clients in various industries
- American Institute of CPAs (Member)
- California Society of CPAs (Member)
- National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi (Lifetime Member)
Charlotte enjoys traveling, enjoying great foods, and watching professional basketball games. With two young kids, going to zoos and amusement parks has become her new routines.